Friday, August 3, 2012

How I view SUMMERTIME...

For my monthly ClickinMom's challenge... I decided on a compilation of images from the summer.  Truly it is just some of my favorite summertime snapshots... from the life a of photographer.  It is an encouragement to pick up your camera and snap those everday moments!

This is how I find my daughter on any given day:
And a favorite image of her reading (as framed through the gate of our vacation condo)... with her favorite supporter who is never far from her side!

My favorite guys... on a 7 mile hike along the Deschutes Trail.

Enjoying all that the waterpark has to offer - true Summertime Fun!


And battling it out at Hoopfest|2012... the largest 3on3 basketball tournament in the world! 



3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful images dawne! It certainly looks like you having a beautiful summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawne, these images totally evoke summer time for me! I really love the one of your daughter reading in the grass. I have an older daughter that was very much the same way at that age. The splash tube looks like so much fun! You did a great job capturing summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawne, now you have me thinking about water slides - love the excitement on her face, great moment. Wonderful composition peeking out to your daughter and pup. That's so tender to me.

    ReplyDelete