Saturday, December 1, 2012

How I view... Blessings

It is time for my monthly circle group at ClickinMoms... and this month the topic was "How I view Blessings". 

Such an easy topic for me.  The most important blessings in my life have always been my family.  As we gathered for the Thanksgiving holiday... it was wonderful to spend time with the people I love.   Not everyone has their family close by ... or even with them still, so I know what a treasure this is.

As we approach the Christmas season... remember to take pictures of the people you love.  But don't worry if they aren't perfect.  It's only important that you capture the connections! 







Blessed by the people in my life... that is how I feel!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, so lucky to have family close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is lovely! You captured some wonderful photos of them. And thank you for the reminder too!

    ReplyDelete